Harvey Mills is an award-winning Winchester professional photographer, whose portfolio is as diverse as it is extensive.
Often selected by clients for his creative eye and distinctive style, he is equally at home shooting fine-art images; bringing commercial visions to life, or capturing decisive moments in an urban environment.
“Harvey’s eye for an image and his creativity really sets him apart from other photographers we’ve worked with in the past. His ability to capture stunning photos from the most challenging or seemingly dull situations never ceases to amaze!”
Harvey works across the UK and beyond, undertaking a variety of commissions, projects and assignments.
- Awarded a Distinction (ARPS) from The Royal Photographic Society.
- Shortlisted Finalist in the UK Photographer Of The Year.
- Exhibited nationally and internationally.
- Commissions for Global and National advertising campaigns.
- Photographer of choice for many commercial organisations, brands and creative design agencies.
- Regularly published in magazines, newspapers, books and industry journals.
- Official photographer for many action sports events.
- Selected by professional archaeology teams to document and record high-profile excavations.